How many times have you heard “Mom play with me” or “Mom I am bored, let’s do something” and you’ve left all your duties just to play with your child? We think that it is absolutely important for you to play with your kid and spend most of your time with him/her,…
Kids Hairstyles For The Summer
Kids hairstyles for the summer
We spend a lot of time thinking on our hairstyle, but we forget about our children’s hairstyle. They also want to look nice. Luckily, there are many hairstyles for kids. All of them look amazing and your child will look special. Also, all of them are easy to style, because they require only a product or two. Children hairstyles are safer for their hair, so they don’t include a lot of hair products.
Twisties is the hairstyle that pulls the hair back from the face. Also, it features twists. It looks amazing and it is easy to style. All you need to do is to:
1. Part your kid’s hair in the middle.
2. You must start twisting the hair. You should start at the part. As you reach behind the ears, incorporate more hair.
3. Secure the twist, but only temporary.
4. Do the same procedure on the other side.
5. Join both twists together and secure them.
Foaming Pomade by Paul Mitchell is the recommended product. It will keep the strands together, in every section you twist, so twisting will be much easier. This hairstyle is the best because children with all face shapes can wear it.
Natural beauty and natural curls look best on a child. Even better is to style it. In fact, it is extremely easy.
1. Apply a styling product. A hair must be wet.
2. Encourage curl formation by scrunching hair.
3. Diffuse or air dry and you are done.
Alterna’s Bamboo Style Super-Natural Curl is the recommended product. It will give the crunch-free finish to the curls. All face shapes can wear this hairstyle.