How many times have you heard “Mom play with me” or “Mom I am bored, let’s do something” and you’ve left all your duties just to play with your child? We think that it is absolutely important for you to play with your kid and spend most of your time with him/her,…
Tips on Traveling with Kids
If you are going on a long flight with your children, here are a few tips which may help you to deal with the situation onboard.
• Make sure that if you are traveling a long distance, then you are traveling in one go because changing flight with kids make them restless. This is vice versa.
• Make sure you dress up your kids in the most comfortable clothes keeping in mind that there may be temperature fluctuations inside the flight.
• Airports witness massive crowd during peak holiday seasons, due to which it may take a lot of time in completion of various formalities so make sure that you keep your tickets booked on time.
• Make sure that all the family members get the seats together if you are traveling with your kid.
• Visit a doctor before traveling and make sure your children is healthy because you would not want your kids to fall sick while traveling.