How many times have you heard “Mom play with me” or “Mom I am bored, let’s do something” and you’ve left all your duties just to play with your child? We think that it is absolutely important for you to play with your kid and spend most of your time with him/her,…
A Whole New World Of Happiness
Joint family is the combination of parents child and their grandparents having a bond of relation .Very rarely ,seen joint families now-a-days ,mostly in other American countries more .The complete family responsibility has to be taken by the earner of the family or else it could shared by two earners.
Benefits of Joint Family:
• The primary responsibility of the joint family was women should be taken the complete holder of kitchen, house hold and child responsibility.
• In joint family the most benefited was children who get love, support and affection from all the members in the family, and there is chance of child get more pampered.
• The growth of child takes place more from the family modelling.
Characteristics of Joint Family as we follows:
• In the joint family, we could see many common features as possible like common residence were all live together, common kitchen all the cook at the same place, common worship and common properties.
• Self sufficiency is needed in matter of educational, economic entertainment other family members needs.
• They mutually share all the feelings of joy and sorrow at all together and celebrate the occasions.
• Some of the happiness we cannot share personally and lead the self life individually with freedom.
• The growth of child will get different because all the members of the have right to towards the child and take part of the child life.
• Comparatively the earning has more difference in the joint family when compared to small family.